Events & Activities - Scholastic Book Club
Twice a term students at Donald Primary bring home the current Scholastic Catalogue. This gives them the opportunity to purchase new books and educational games at a discounted price and with every purchase the school earns a 20% in rewards to spend on education resources for the school. Books may be ordered online using the instructions below or you may return the paper bookclub order form and money to the school.
- Simply grab your Book Club Catalogue - These can be downloaded at any time from the Scholastic Website
- For a quick start, just click on ORDER above OR Register first to save your details for next time (existing Scholastic Store customers can simply log in)
- Select your school and your child's class
- Add your child's first name & last initial (so the school knows who the book is for)
- Enter the item number from the Book Club catalogue
- All orders are sent directly to the school for submission to Scholastic.
- Books will still be delivered to your child's classroom if you order by the close date.
- Orders can be placed at any stage and for a small postage fee will be sent directly to your house.
- Afterwards, there's no need to return paper order forms or payment receipt details back to your school!
Twice a year Donald Primary holds a Book Fair through Scholastic with a great range of books and resources available to purchase. The Book Fair is generally open for a week during lunchtimes and after school.
Students will be given the opportunity to view books at school and may enter competitions during this fun week.